Sunday, July 26, 2009

"Are You Completely Out of Your Mind?"

STOP the Excuses, PLEASE

It blows me away when people who actually want to earn money from a network marketing business, tell me they don’t know where to find prospects.

Whiner: “I just don’t know WHO I could talk to about a business opportunity.”

I’m thinking (and sometimes my audible answer is):

“WHAT? Are you completely out of your mind? I don’t know who NOT to talk to about a great business they can earn money from in their spare time working from home. HELLO.”

OK, maybe I’m exaggerating a little, but you get my point, I hope.

If you (or your team) ever struggles from the “where can I find prospects” syndrome, I have some help.

I wrote a 114 page manual called, “Over 250 Ways to Find New PROSPECTS,” and you can get it for no cost at my direct link (no advertising on this page) at > www.bit.ly/xJYFt

There ya go, no more excuses. :~) Read it, find 6 to 12 ways that you like and then TAKE ACTION!!

Be the Leader You Know You Are…Not the Goof-Off you don’t want to be.